Please join us for the following events this fall at Alaris Health at Cherry Hill:
- September 26th at 5 pm, Price and Price attorneys offer a Seminar on “Surviving the Medicaid Process for Long Term Care.”
- October 9th, from 2-4 pm, come an enjoy Casino Day.
- October 26th, join us for the “6th Annual “Cruisin’ for a Cause” Classic Car Show & Cookout for Alzheimer’s” from 11-3 pm, featuring food, music, raffle baskets, and 50/50 donations to the Alzheimer’s Association.
- November 7th, CEU Class and Massage and Manicure, wine and appetizers served. Topic: “Successful Aging: It All Depends On Your Attitude.” 5pm
- November 15th– from 2-6 pm, a Holiday Bazaar at Alaris Health at Cherry Hill. For all of your holiday shopping needs.
All events are held at Alaris Health at Cherry Hill, 1417 Brace Road, Cherry Hill, NJ. RSVP is required for all events by calling 856 795 3131.