August 16, 2022 – Alaris Health at Cedar Grove, located at 110 Grove Ave, Cedar Grove, New Jersey 07009, is excited to announce the opening of our newly licensed Behavioral Health Unit.
This specialized locked program is designed to serve individuals whose behavior cannot be managed in a less restrictive setting. Our program is run by a board certified psychiatrist, psychologist and a trained treatment team that provides therapeutic programs for residents who require behavioral interventions to optimize their quality of life.
The Behavioral Health Program provides a Therapeutic Community which entails:
- Social Service Support
- Life Skills Training
- Psychoeducational Groups
- Secure Home-Like Environment
- Common areas with TV, Indoor Games, Karaoke
- Group and Individualized Therapy
- Family Support and Training
- Assistance in Development of Coping Skills
- Calming Comfort Room for 1:1
- Covered Outdoor Patio, Picnic Tables, Basketball Court & Ping Pong
Behavioral Health Admission Criteria:
- Individual must meet Nursing Facility Level of Care
- Have moderate to severe behavioral problems requiring ongoing or intensive behavioral management
- Require regular behavioral support due to a primary or secondary diagnosis of Mental Illness (with a current appropriate psychiatric diagnosis)
- Behaviors that will result in injury to self or others absent frequent supervision.
For more information, please contact:
Admission Office at 973-571-6602 or our
Central Processing Office at 855-725-2747