When trauma, illness, surgery or other acute or chronic condition impairs mobility, function or cognitive abilities, our integrated rehabilitation programs serve as a successful pathway to recovery.
Regardless of the unique needs of each patient, the overriding goal is to help get patients back on their feet and back to their homes as quickly and safely as possible. To achieve that goal, we offer a host of state-of-the-art therapies, treatment protocols and support services in our dedicated rehabilitation unit, complete with its own fully equipped therapy gym. They include:
- Physical, Occupational and Speech Therapy Available 7 Days a Week
- Respiratory Therapy
- Cognitive Therapy
- Virtual Reality Therapy
- Complex Clinical Support Services
- On-Site Hemodialysis
- Peritoneal Dialysis
- Discharge Planning
- Nurse Practitioner Supervision
In keeping with our caring mission, each day we strive to help long term residents achieve and maintain the highest levels of health, wellness and quality of life. That means recognizing and encouraging individuality and independence to the greatest degree possible, while providing the level of care to meet the resident’s individual needs, capabilities and limitations. Among the services available are:
- 24-Hour Skilled Nursing Care
- Dietary and Nutritional Management
- Medication Management
- Tracheotomy Care
- Ostomy Care
- Restorative Nursing
- Diabetes Management
- Psychological Support
- Social and Recreational Activities
- On-Site Physician Coverage
- Social Work Services
- Resident and Family Counseling
- Respite Care
- Hospice and Palliative Care
- Pet Therapy
Designed specifically for adults with behavioral health needs, The Pavilion offers a comprehensive therapeutic program within a dedicated, home-like setting separate from the general health center population. Program components and services are designed to help keep residents engaged, manage behavioral problems and maintain the highest level of functionality and independence possible.
- Individualized specialized programming, involving group and one-on-one therapies, recreational activities, vocational programs and other services to help to mitigate behavioral problems, wandering, falls, confusion and disorientation
- A highly trained interdisciplinary team of mental health professionals, including a psychiatrist, internist, licensed clinical social workers, professional counselors and experienced case managers
- Medication administration and monitoring overseen by Registered Nurses and/or Licensed Practical Nurses in collaboration with the patient’s physicians
- Secure 40-bed unit with 24/7 nursing care and supervision provided by Registered Nurses, Licensed Practical Nurses and Certified Nursing Assistants
Our highly regarded ventilator care program encompasses a comprehensive array of services for patients with pulmonary disease or other respiratory problems. Program focus is on enhancing quality of life and, whenever possible, weaning patients off ventilators and other pulmonary support systems. The program is staffed 24 hours a day by licensed respiratory therapists and specially trained Registered Nurses with Board-certified pulmonologists directing the team. Services include:
- Ventilator Weaning Program
- Tracheotomy Care
- Bronchial Hygiene
- Oxygen Therapy
- Monitoring of Arterial Blood Gases
Available to both long term residents and post hospital rehabilitation patients, we offer exceptional clinical services and support, including:
- Wound Care
- Pain Management
- IV Antibiotic Therapy
- Bi-pap, C-pap and Tracheotomy Care
- Enteral Feeding
- Laboratory and Radiology Services
- CHF and COPD Protocols
- On-Site Physician Specialists’ Care
Bridgeway® Behavioral Health Care
The Bridgeway® Behavioral Health program is designed to improve the quality of life of all those in our care by comprehensively addressing both their mental health and medical needs.
Whether the individual requires temporary or permanent treatment, the program provides each resident with a personalized, goal oriented plan of care to help him or her attain the highest level of functionality possible.
Families can enjoy peace of mind knowing that kindness, consideration and sensitivity which are hallmarks of the care provided by our highly trained professional staff.
Alaris Health Dialysis at Hamilton Park welcomes patients of all ages to this comfortable, state-of-the-art facility, open Monday through Saturday from 5:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. The latest technology combined with a caring and dedicated staff provides patients with the best in renal care. This preeminent level of care is consistent with what patients have come to expect from Alaris Member Health Centers. The Dialysis treatment center includes relaxing recliners, cable television and free Wi-Fi to keep patients connected with friends or the office.
- We make treatments more tolerable by providing comfortable recliner seating, satellite television, and Wi-Fi to help pass the time.
- Our renal care experts are fluent in both English and Spanish so patients can feel comfortable expressing their needs and concerns.
- We customize hemodialysis treatment for each patient, using state of the art Fresenius K machines and AMI computers in our 21 Hemodialysis stations.
- Our sunny and bright facility provides a pleasant atmosphere
Alaris Health at The Atrium features compassionate and experienced nurses on premises for 16 hours a day with an available registered nurse 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. The continuity of care offered by the caring and dedicated staff at Alaris Health at The Atrium provides families with the comfort that their loved ones are safe and under the constant supervision of professionals should the need ever arise.
Alaris Health at The Atrium also offers a variety of medical services, including wound care, pain management, diabetic care, and psychological care with an emphasis on Alzheimer and Dementia patients.
•16 distinctive suites and studio layouts to choose from
•Magnificent dining room and dramatic five story glass-enclosed atrium
•Library with fireplace
•Sun parlors on every floor
•Activity rooms and lounge areas on every floor
•Specialized, secure Alzheimer’s unit.
Our residents enjoy:
•Three meals a day – restaurant style/selective menu
•Medication monitoring and counseling
•Weekly housekeeping services
•24-hour state-of-the-art monitored emergency response system
•Scheduled personal shopping