Alaris Health is pleased to announce Alaris Health at The Atrium as a Member Health Center.
Located at 330 Ninth St., Jersey City, N.J. this attractive assisted living facility offers experienced nursing care, gracious living, as well as numerous recreational and social opportunities.
“Alaris Health at The Atrium offers families an affordable alternative to other assisted living facilities throughout New York and New Jersey.,” says Avery Eisenreich, President of Alaris Health. “We at Alaris Health are excited to welcome such an exceptional group of employees, and to offer even more choices for care.”
Alaris Health at The Atrium
Alaris Health at The Atrium features compassionate and experienced nurses on premises for 16 hours a day with an available registered nurse 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. The continuity of care offered by the caring and dedicated staff at the Atrium provides families with the comfort that their loved ones are safe and under the constant supervision of professionals should the need ever arise.
With a wealth of features like recreational and educational programs, personal shopping, and entertainment, the Atrium also offers a variety of medical services, including wound care, pain management, diabetic care, and psychological care with an emphasis on Alzheimer and Dementia patients.
The attractive and spacious Atrium offers many amenities to its residents including:
- 16 distinctive suites and studio layouts to choose from with a kitchenette in every unit
- Dramatic dining room and five story glass-enclosed atrium
- Library with fireplace, Sun parlors on every floor, Outdoor terraces
- Two elevators servicing all floors
- Activity rooms and lounge areas on every floor
- Specialized, secure Alzheimer’s unit
- On-site Dialysis unit
- Weekly housekeeping services
- Recreational, educational and wellness programs
- Scheduled personal shopping
- Concierge service
- Assistance with dressing, bathing and medication
- Organized social events and travel
- Free “courtesy coach” provided for local transportation
- On-site Rehabilitation Center
- Fitness programs including dance and exercise
- Computer room with high-speed Internet access
- Security of 24 hour emergency monitoring
- Housecleaning and laundry service
For schedule an appointment or for any additional information about Alaris Health at The Atrium, please call 201-716-8000.